BlogNog / Accelerant Research
Accelerant Research is a full-service marketing research and consulting firm with headquarters in Charlotte, NC. Its mission is to help companies grow their brands and strengthen customer ties, faster, by using qualitative and quantitative market research to inform business decisions.
- Webcam Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Telephone Focus Groups and IDIs
- Online Text Chat Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Mobile Qualitative Research
- Online Discussion Board Focus Groups & IDIs
- Diaries, Journals, Blogs
- Online Communities (MROCs)
- Qualitative-Quantitative Hybrid Market Research
- Social Media-Related Qualitative Research
- Interpretation & Analysis Tools
- Emerging Solutions
- Recruiting & Sampling
- Research Design, Training, & Field Management
Platforms and Services
BlogNog™ is a qualitative research platform which helps organizations to connect with their customers or employees. BlogNog™ is used to uncover people’s feelings and experiences with the products and services they purchase or the jobs and careers they have. It is an online platform for people to express their innermost feelings, greatest aspirations, deepest fears, and everything in between. It provides a looking-glass into the hearts and minds of people and enables us to walk in their shoes and understand their perspectives.
BlogNog™ is the brainchild of Accelerant Research, the only full-service research firm to have developed its own proprietary online qualitative research platform!
BlogNog™ represents a leap in technology over existing platforms such as bulletin boards. It is the most powerful and flexible virtual facility in the industry and has been developed by researchers for researchers.
- Immersive and longitudinal
- Highly contextualized
- Optimal for sensitive topics and in-depth studies
- Without geographic limitation
- Sharply less expensive
- Extremely easy and fun
- Faster in producing results
- Totally Green – no carbon footprint
- Great for beginners in online qualitative research
BlogNog™ special features include:
- Dial Testing
- Drag-n-drop sorting, image/text tracking, collage building, story-telling, perception mapping
- Mobile Shopper Insights for Shop-Alongs
- (Q3)TM to link qual and quant phases of research plans
- Multilingual capability for use among different cultures and consumer segments, globally
- Multi-dimensional data filtering for sub-group analysis
- Participant Wall analysis
- Custom Branding of client logos/color(s)
- Virtual backroom for client observation/interaction
Market Research Applications
BlogNog TM is well-designed for consumer research in customer experience, advertising testing, and product development.
- Mobile Shopper Insights program enables us to have participants snap photos and take videos of their “customer experiences” documenting their experiences, as if we are there exactly when people are doing the very thing we are studying.
- Image/Text Tracking enables us to have participants isolate portions of ad copy and concept descriptions that are of most value to them, and to tie their verbal explanations of what they did in the exercise.
- White Space Projectives provide a canvas onto which consumers paint their conceptualizations of sets of logos, images, words, phrases, or other visual stimuli.
- Dial Testing shows us how to pinpoint specific portions of video that attracts or repels audiences.
BlogNogTM is offered in DIY, full-service, and points in between. Training and support are provided in study design and administration.
Training and Support
In partnering with Accelerant Research our clients will experience – every day, on every project – a level of client service and analytic insight we believe is not offered by other suppliers. Each project is led by a principal of the firm, and every project employs a team-based approach to serve our clients best.
We also offer the full range of qualitative research services, including:
- Traditional face-to-face focus groups
- In-depth Interviews
- Webcam focus groups and IDIs
Affiliations: QRCA, AMA, ARF, MRA, SHRM, SIOP
- (704) 206-8500
- Social Media:
- Blog: Accelerant Blog
Facebook: BlogNog page
- Paul Rubenstein, President
email@example.com (704) 206-8501
- Accelerant Research
1242 Mann Drive, Suite 100
Matthews, NC 28105