An industry leader in online qualitative research since 2001. Offering QUALBOARD® – for bulletin board focus groups, QUALMEETING™ – for live, webcam interviewing, QUALJOURNAL™ – for online journaling and immersive research, QUALANYWHERE™ – for mobile qualitative research and QUALLINK™ for quant-to-qual hybrid studies.
NATIONWIDE RECRUITING conducted in-house – experienced in consumer, physician and B2B recruiting. The BEST service in the industry, including FREE training offered twice weekly, FREE research design consulting, FREE live, online text-chat support, a European Desk and West Coast Desk. Sign up today for our nationally-recognized webinar series on Online Qualitative Research.
|New Qualitative Research Method||Product / Tool / Platform|
|Webcam Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs||QualMeeting|
|Mobile Qualitative Research||QualAnywhere|
|Online Discussion Boards Focus Groups & IDIs||QualBoard|
|Diaries, Journals, Blogs||QualJournal|
|Qualitative-Quantitative Hybrid Market Research||QualLink|
|Recruiting & Sampling|
|Research Design, Training, & Field Management|
|Video Streaming for Remote Viewing||QualMeeting|
Platforms and Services
In 2001, 20|20 Research launched the very first version of QualBoard® and since that time, it has been home to thousands of successful online projects. Our experience and expertise grew over time, as did our reputation in the industry.
QualBoard™ 3.0 is the most advanced bulletin board research platform available in the industry and allows you to conduct a wide variety of research, including:
- Product testing
- Concept testing
- QualBoard® Mobile™ gives participants mobile access to your bulletin board when they are on-the-go
- Longitudinal / immersive studies
- QualLaborate™ allows you to collect detailed feedback on visual-based materials
- Mini Panels and IDIs
- Take advantage of QualLink™ for seamless quant-to-qual hybrid studies
- View, respond to and manage all participant posts from one screen with QuickView™
- Forever Files™ allow you to archive and access files at no charge
- Set-up your own projects and demo boards quickly and easily with Easy Admin™
- Receive free training and 360° support
QualLink™ is the first technology that allows the seamless integration of quant and qual through a rich online discussion by your survey participants. QualLink™ is our patent-pending system that enrolls selected survey participants in an online bulletin board discussion automatically, based on their survey answers. In addition, it allows you to integrate the data collected during the survey to directly impact your qualitative discussion. No more messy excel spreadsheets, lost participant inertia, or manual processes… QualLink™ truly delivers on the promise of Hybrid Quant-to-Qual research.
With the proliferation of mobile devices and text messaging, QualAnywhere™ allows researchers to engage participants in ways never before possible, as a way to collect real-time data.
QualAnywhere™ was designed from the ground up to be flexible enough to accommodate most any study structure:
- The system can send and receive text messages to and from mobile phones
- Studies can accommodate up to 100 participants
- Researchers can send out up to 10 unique messages per day (each with its own ‘send time’)
- There is the opportunity for additional probing
- Studies can last up to 30 days
- Questions can be qualitative or quantitative in nature
Built around a robust blogging engine, QualJournal™ provides your participants with a secure, easy and fun way to journal their thoughts and experiences. To provide the most insightful information, QualJournal™ includes a full-featured WYSIWYG editor plus point-and-click embedding of photos, videos and other user-generated content.
QualMeeting™ combines the real-time sights & sounds of in-person meetings with the convenience, cost savings and broad-reaching recruiting of online research. Developed for those who are comfortable with in-person qualitative research, but who also desire the benefits that online studies bring, QualMeeting™ is a web-based platform that takes advantage of webcam technology and streaming video to provide real-time “face-to-face” research.
Without world-class support, even projects conducted on the best software platforms will fail. At 20|20 Technology, we make sure that doesn’t happen. All 20|20 platforms come with complete training, 24/7 tech support, around-the-clock user support and experienced Project Managers that guide you through every phase of your project.
We also offer the largest curriculum of webinars in the industry – all targeted specifically at helping you to understand the benefits of online qualitative research.
Enhancements to QualBoard® include
- QuickView™ which allows researchers to view, respond to and manage all participant posts from one screen.
- QualBoard® Mobile™ makes it easy to let participants post to a full-featured bulletin board on their mobile devices. A voice-to-text feature makes it even easier for participants to share their feedback.
- QualLaborate™, our concept evaluation and image markup tool, lets you gather rich, detailed feedback on visual-based materials
- Easy Admin™ allows experienced QualBoard® users to quickly and easily set up their own projects.
- With Forever Files™ any client can access archived project files and transcripts virtually forever for no additional cost. Archived files are only deleted when the client chooses to delete them.
QualLink™ is the first technology that allows the seamless integration of quant and qual through an online discussion by your survey participants.
QualAnywhere™ is easy to use and allows flexibility during the project. QualAnywhere™ allows for additional probing and questions can be quantitative or qualitative in nature.
QualJournal™ has great features including participant progress indicators, improved moderator probing and follow-ups, and a reporting archive that stores previously generated transcripts, simplifying analysis on long-term projects.
QualMeeting™ is an easy-to-use online platform that is convenient, flexible, saves money, and improves research results. With no third-party downloads or tricky software installations, QualMeeting™ is compatible for all PCs and Macs.
Market Research Applications
All of our software platforms are designed to help researchers get deeper insights from their participants. Some applications of our products include:
- Using QualBoard® to connect with physicians and professionals who can log in at times that work best for their busy schedules.
- Participants can start a QualBoard® discussion at home and then use QualBoard® Mobile™ to post comments, videos, or pictures while running errands. Great for shopping studies!
- QualLink™ provides an error-proof method to integrate quantitative surveys with in-depth qualitative feedback. No more messy Excel spreadsheets, lost participant inertia, or manual processes!
- Conduct mobile research with QualAnywhere™ to see what people are doing at that moment. Ask what they are eating during their lunch hour, what TV shows they are watching during prime time, or what snacks they are eating after school or work.
- Participants can use QualJournal™ to share their experiences about the products they purchase for their families plus upload videos and pictures.
- Instead of traveling around the country, QualMeeting™ provides a cost-effective and valid alternative to in-person focus groups. Using webcam technology and streaming video, QualMeeting™ blends the best of both the real and virtual worlds. It offers the sights and sounds of in-person research with the convenience of an online environment.
Our skilled team can assist clients with determining which methodology will work best for each project, timeline, and budget. In some cases, multiple methodologies can be used to achieve the desired results.
Training and Support
All platforms offered by 20|20 Research come with complete training, 24/7 tech support, around the clock user support and experienced Project Managers who will help you through every phase of the project.
20|20 Research also provides nationwide qualitative recruiting. We offer in-house, experienced recruiters, a dedicated Spanish-speaking recruiting team, and expertise in B2B, B2C, medical, legal, and extended panels. Our recruiters use a multi-step, telephone-based recruiting process to ensure the highest quality of participants. We also maintain an extensive opt-in national database.
With online qualitative research, new ways of conducting research are being explored and we offer articles, case studies, and webinars to help you learn how innovative companies are using various methods to gain deeper insights.
Explore our resource library to view articles, case studies, and white papers.
Join one of our upcoming webinars to learn about various online qualitative platforms and how you can incorporate these into your research.
Affiliations: QRCA, AMA, ESOMAR, IMRO, MRA