Jason M. Sherman is one of the most widely referred qualitative researchers in North America. He founded Whyze Group in 2001. Whyze Group provides deep insights into influencing buyer behavior to Global 2000 companies, strategy consultants and ad agencies.
Jason’s industry experience includes insurance, banking, manufacturing, CPG, retail, healthcare, high technology, energy and hospitality. Methods used include live and virtual focus groups, in depth interviews, usability studies, mobile marketing research and ethnography.
He consults on brand positioning, new product development, advertising copy, customer experience, employee engagement, usability and mobile app development. He helps companies integrate brick and mortar, social media and mobile channel strategies.
Jason is frequently quoted in marketing and business publications. His whitepaper, “Bridging the Research Innovation Gap,” is cited by the U. S. Department of Commerce Baldrige National Quality Program.
- Webcam Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Telephone Focus Groups and IDIs
- Online Text Chat Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Mobile Qualitative Research
- Online Discussion Board Focus Groups & IDIs
- Diaries, Journals, Blogs
- Online Communities (MROCs)
- Qualitative-Quantitative Hybrid Market Research
- Social Media-Related Qualitative Research
- Emerging Solutions
- Recruiting & Sampling
- Research Design, Training, & Field Management
- Video & Multimedia Production and Editing
- Video Streaming for Remote Viewing
- Ethnography, customer experience mapping, customer collaboration
QRCA, AMA, MRA