Van Patten Research
Liz Van Patten is a pioneer in the use of online qualitative and “hybrid” (i.e., qualitative/quantitative) research methods. Since 2001, Liz has designed and executed domestic and international online research projects in a range of industries including health care/pharmaceuticals, financial services, Internet, e-commerce, technology, CPG, retailing and energy. She is a regular conference and webinar speaker on the topic of online qualitative research.
Liz’s business philosophy focuses on building partnerships with clients and managing research investigations with creativity and flexibility. As head of her own research consultancy since 1987, Liz has provided customized, highly professional market research consulting services to dozens of Fortune 500 companies, marketing agencies and industry associations.
- Webcam Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Telephone Focus Groups and IDIs
- Online Text Chat Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Mobile Qualitative Research
- Online Discussion Board Focus Groups & IDIs
- Diaries, Journals, Blogs
- Online Communities (MROCs)
- Qualitative-Quantitative Hybrid Market Research
- Emerging Solutions