Sabena Qualitative Research Services
Don’t sacrifice experience when choosing among today’s qualitative options.
Sabena Qualitative Research is a well-known marketing research consultancy conducting both US and global qualitative research. We provide custom qualitative research—across a broad range of categories—to deliver insight mining, strategic guidance, innovative solutions, and concept, ad, brand, product, packaging, website, and corporate development.
Our methods include traditional face-to-face and phone qual, and in-person or video ethnographies, along with newer platforms, including online discussion boards and diaries, mobile phone research, and video and audio diaries.
We have pioneered qualitative research techniques involving psychographic segmentation, joint-decision making, perceptual mapping, psychodrawing, storytelling, archetypes, and contemporizing brand equity. We find that all of these are transferrable to new qualitative methods and tools.
Give us your tough projects!
- Webcam Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Telephone Focus Groups and IDIs
- Online Text Chat Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Mobile Qualitative Research
- Online Discussion Board Focus Groups & IDIs
- Diaries, Journals, Blogs
- Online Communities (MROCs)
- Transcription & Translation Services
- Video & Multimedia Production and Editing
- Video Streaming for Remote Viewing
- (203) 292-9680, (203) 454-1225
- Pat Sabena, Principal
firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 292-9680 office (203) 454-1225 mobile
Nicole Sabena Feagin, Senior Qualitative Researcher
email@example.com (203) 209-6046 mobile
- 119 Field Point Drive
Fairfield, CT 06824