Leichliter Associates LLC
Speciality: Qualitative and interactive research for new products, services, environments, and experiences.
Full service or a la carte (research design, expert moderating/facilitating, interpretation, etc.).
All methods – in-person or remote via phone, web, mobile.
Total US and global capabilities through a network of expert associates.
Committed to the belief that Open Minds Open Minds®
Betsy Leichliter has conducted and interpreted well over 10000 hours of qualitative and usability research across a wide range of categories and targets, such as: affluent investors and the wealth advisors/securities analysts they trust; specialized surgeons, their patients, and the professionals who support them; multi-country teens who manage their lives via mobile devices; B2B managers who steer technology adoption within their firms; and more.
She also teaches courses in qualitative and emerging market research at the NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Her prior experience includes advertising agency management, new product/service development, an MBA in Finance/Marketing from the Stanford Business School, and BA in theatrical design/production from Stanford.
Contact Betsy directly for complimentary initial consultations, examples of experience relevant to your topic or target, or client references.
- Webcam Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Telephone Focus Groups and IDIs
- Online Text Chat Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Mobile Qualitative Research
- Online Discussion Boards Focus Groups and IDIs
- Diaries, Journals, Blogs
- Online Communities (MROCs)
- Qualitative-Quantitative Hybrid Market Research
- Social Media-Related Qualitative Research
- Emerging Solutions
- Video Streaming for Remote Viewing
- Usability, concept cultivation
QRCA, ESOMAR, UPA