Culturati Research & Consulting, Inc.
Culturati is a full-service market research firm, specializing in qualitative and quantitative research, Learning-to-Action Sessions, online research solutions, and U.S. Hispanic consulting services.
Culturati has a proven track record of providing valuable, actionable insights to our clients through unrelenting dedication to excellence in every phase of research. We offer the largest team of Multicultural researchers in the United States, including nine tenured, bilingual/bicultural Hispanic moderators who are native Spanish speakers.
Quantitatively, our expertise includes Consumer Segmentation, Attitude & Usage, Habits & Practices, New Product Development, Pricing Optimization, Advertising/Copy Testing and Consumer Loyalty research.
Online, Culturati offers the same level of service, innovation and quality while delivering actionable, cost effective solutions with its unacculturated and bicultural Hispanic MROC, the Learning Incubator™.
- Telephone Focus Groups and IDIs
- Mobile Qualitative Research
- Online Discussion Board Focus Groups & IDIs
- Diaries, Journals, Blogs
- Online Communities (MROCs)
- Qualitative-Quantitative Hybrid Market Research
- Interpretation & Analysis Tools
- Video Streaming for Remote Viewing
- Ideation, In-Market Immersions, Shopper Understanding Research
QRCA, AMA, MRA