Centrac DC Marketing Research
Centrac enhances decision making by designing and executing high quality innovative research using a consultative approach – efficiently and expediently with high quality standards. Call to learn about full service custom quantitative and qualitative (traditional & virtual) research techniques / execution methods successfully employed in consumer, business, healthcare / medical / surgical, industrial, and other applications. State-of-the-art analysis & data collection (Internet, phone, in-person, mail). Specialists in difficult to reach targets & “Virtual Venues™ for Qualitative Research,” which facilitate a variety of interaction not generally possible in traditional settings, leading to a more robust experience, and richer data. Originally part of the Centrac family, founded in 1971.
Virtual Venues™ for Qualitative Research – Virtual “venues” are now an accepted means of gathering data, thanks to an increase in researcher and consumer comfort/familiarity, acceptance and use of Internet technology. Online technologies are especially appropriate for hard to reach/interview and/or low incidence target audiences.
- Webcam Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Telephone Focus Groups and IDIs
- Online Text Chat Real-time Focus Groups & IDIs
- Mobile Qualitative Research
- Online Discussion Boards Focus Groups and IDIs
- Diaries, Journals, Blogs
- Online Communities (MROCs)
- Qualitative-Quantitative Hybrid Market Research
- Social Media-Related Qualitative Research
- Emerging Solutions
- Video Streaming for Remote Viewing
QRCA, AMA, MRA, PMRG